Par 4, 455 Yards, SI 4
Named after The Berrow Manor which is close to this hole. It was the Berrow Manor who owned the land west of the Berrow Road which was a rabbit warren before it became a golf course.
This hole was built in the 1910 course extension by Herbert Fowler and is still in play today.
“A strong par 4 especially into the wind. This hole was designed by Herbert Fowler who was a member and past Captain of Burnham & Berrow. Fowler designed many courses including Walton Heath and The Berkshire and was also responsible for the 18th hole at Pebble Beach. Avoid the fairway bunker and rough to set up a second shot to a long green which gets narrower towards the back and is guarded by bunkers right and left.”