The obvious reason is that you are able to play two of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in the South West. Over the years, the Championship Course has been the venue for over 50 national and international amateur events. In 2006 we staged the English Amateur, in 2009 the Tillman Trophy; whilst in 2011 we hosted both the Brabazon Trophy and the R&A Boys Championship. Not to be left out, the Channel Course is good enough to stage County Events.
Please see Introductory Membership Section for further option for membership
Other benefits include:
- Playable all year round, we never have temporary tees or greens
- Tee booking (and regular roll-ups) ensures you always get a game
- Qualifying Competitions throughout the year
- Excellent practice facilities
- Sign in up to three guests a day at a greatly reduced green fee rate
- Clubhouse with bar and catering facilities and SKY TV from 8.00am
- Social Events
- Club Card for Members discount
How to join
Application forms are available from the Managing Secretary’s office or you can complete the online form below.
There are ‘roll-ups’ for members on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays. Combined with the internet tee and competition booking it will not be long before you know everyone. For those starting to play golf there is the perfect solution of the Channel Course and our practice facilities.